- Citizenscape, provides information to community activists in Western Australia on the systems and processes of government government and tools to help activists engage in decision making which affects their community.
- Government of Canada Directory of Organizations in English and Français.
- Government of Canada What's New page in English and Français.
- Neighborhood Networks U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development.
- Thomas gets the complete text of U.S. House and Senate bills searchable by word.
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, conducts research and analysis on a range of government policies and programs, with an emphasis on those affecting low- and moderate-income people.
- CitizenSpeak, a free email advocacy service for grassroots organizations.
- E-The People, where you can sign and write petitions on-line.
- National Low Income Housing Coalition Advocate’s Resource Guide, with chapters for every major housing program
and issue in the field, from AIDS Housing to Youthbuild.
- The New Party, U.S. Politics with a community organizing approach.
- Stateline.org, with information on national and state level policy issues.
- United for a Fair Economy, with many resources and links for building a fair economy.
- Voluntary Sector Public Policy Toolbox, by Ginsler and Associates, Inc., is designed to help voluntary organizations to participate in the Canadian public policy development process.
|Education Reform Information|
- Institute for Education and Social Policy, at New York University.
|Welfare Reform Information|
- LINC Project, the electronic crossroads where the members, leaders, and organizers of low income organizations confronting the shredding of our social safety net can connect, gather and exchange information and have their organizing efforts represented.
- Welfare Law Center, works with and on the behalf of poor people to ensure that adequate income support --public funding provided on the basis of need.