[COMM-ORG] New Resources for Evaluating Community Organizing

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 7 14:52:26 CST 2014

Resources for Evaluating Community Organizing
From:
Angelia DiGuiseppe <angelia at afj.org>
Date:
2/5/2014 12:15 PM
To:
"colist at comm-org.wisc.edu" <colist at comm-org.wisc.edu>

Hello COMM-ORG  Reader,

We apologize, in our original announcement for the new resources on RECO
we did not provide the links to resources or site.  Below is an
updated RECO announcement. Please check out our new Resources for
Evaluating Community Organizing!

New Resources for Evaluating Community Organizing!

Resources for Evaluating Community Organizing-RECO-brings you up to date
on the community organizing field's latest evaluation developments. This
year has seen a growing emphasis among activists on movement building-
engaging communities in long lasting and continuous action to create
sustainable change. As a result, Bolder Advocacy received and added
several related evaluation resources to the RECO compendium.

Please go to RECO
(http://bolderadvocacy.org/tools-for-effective-advocacy/reco) to view
the following 4 additions:
*Movement Network Leader Case Study: Evelyn Shen
    Management Assistance Group Network Leader Innovation Lab
*My Healthy Organization Assessment Guide
    RoadMap
*What Is Movement Building Capacity for Nonprofit Organizations?
    Building Movement Project
*Power Analysis
    SCOPE and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation

We invite organizers, funders, and evaluators to expand their own
community organizing knowledge by visiting RECO and encourage affiliates
and networks to share this great resource with their members.  Thanks to
generous support from Charles Stewart Mott Foundation and others, this
electronic resource free.

Please, let us know what else you'd like to see on RECO. We're
constantly considering new resources to meet your needs.

Angelia DiGuiseppe
Bolder Advocacy
Alliance For Justice
202-464-7352

Inform & inspire your policy work: Sign up for our weekly Bolder
Advocacy
Digest<http://org2.salsalabs.com/o/6539/p/salsa/web/common/public/signup?signup_page_KEY=8086>!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF2274.57F839F0]<http://www.afj.org/multimedia/first-monday-films/films/roe-at-risk-fighting-for-reproductive-justice-2013>Watch
our new video Roe at
Risk<http://www.afj.org/multimedia/first-monday-films/films/roe-at-risk-fighting-for-reproductive-justice-2013>,
about the individuals and groups that are standing up for women's right
to reproductive freedom and justice.