[COMM-ORG] New Community Tool Box video

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sat Feb 1 15:24:49 CST 2014

From: Community Toolbox <toolbox at ku.edu>

Dear Friends at Comm-Org,

Today, we launched a new video featuring free tools to change our world.
As fellow changemakers, we thought you'd like to know!

You can watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1X6eljD7GE

We hope you'll spread this message about free resources available to
support change efforts far and wide.

If you'd like, here are some ways you can share:

*         Forward the email below to those within your networks

*         Post on Facebook

o   Example post: The Community Tool Box provides free tools for
changemakers. Watch the new video! ow.ly/t7HVV
#bethechange<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/bethechange>
#makeadifference<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/makeadifference>
#togetherwecan<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/togetherwecan>

*         Send a Tweet

o   New video from @CToolBox - free resources for changing our world
ow.ly/t7HVV<http://t.co/t24C3hoSvh>

*         Share from YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1X6eljD7GE

Thank you for your efforts to make our communities, and our world, a
better place.

Best,
Sarah

Sarah Link