[COMM-ORG] Is anyone trying to actually organize in Ferguson?

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 22 09:23:01 CDT 2014

[ed: Thanks to Mindy, Ana, and Peter for responding.]

From: Mindy Chateauvert <dr.mindyc at gmail.com>

Yes.
http://obs-onthemove.org/current/obs-hands-up-dont-shoot-issue-demands/

Also there's a town hall forum on Monday night at the  Missouri history
museum in StL 5700 Lindell Ave hosted by Kevin Powell. It's sponsored by
BK Nation and Project Engage Network.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-Engage-Network/321368937998435