[COMM-ORG] COMM-ORG Call for Syllabi

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sun Jun 30 09:32:23 CDT 2013

Hi COMM-ORG and others,

Are you teaching about community organizing or one of its related
fields?  If so, I invite you to send your syllabus (or a link to it),
for the COMM-ORG syllabi collection.

If your syllabus is not already online, all you have to do is send me a
word processed version of the paper (no pdfs please) to me, Randy
Stoecker, at rstoecker at wisc.edu.

I post the syllabi, and links to syllabi, at
http://comm-org.wisc.edu/co/?q=node/6

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing your syllabi.  Please feel
welcomed to pass this call along to others you think may be interested.

Randy Stoecker
moderator/editor, COMM-ORG
rstoecker at wisc.edu
http://comm-org.wisc.edu