[COMM-ORG] PICO Campaign for Citizenship website

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sat Jun 15 16:55:47 CDT 2013

From: "Eddie Carmona, PICO" <news at piconetwork.org>

Campaign for Citizenship
Take Action!
Supporter --

I've got some exciting news:

Today, as the Senate begins debating legislation that could create a
path to citizenship for 11 million aspiring Americans, we're launching
our new Campaign for Citizenship website -- and I wanted you to be the
first to see it:

http://www.campaignforcitizenship.com

We've seen that when people of faith speak up in this debate, our voices
are heard. But as we'll see in the Senate debate, winning this struggle
will require hundreds of thousands more people to join in the conversation.

Our new site makes it easy for you, your family, and friends to see what
people like you are doing all across the country in the Campaign for
Citizenship. You can also get the tools and resources you need to
organize your own congregations and communities to win a path to
citizenship.

Check it out here, watch some of the powerful video testimonials, and
then share with your family and friends and ask them to join the
Campaign for Citizenship at this critical time:

http://www.campaignforcitizenship.com

We want you to check out the site first because you've already taken
action in this campaign. You know that, in our government and all across
the country, the time has come to create a path to citizenship for
aspiring American families.

Now is your chance to continue leading. I need you to raise your voice
and inspire others to join us as we prepare for the struggle ahead.

After you've checked out the new site, be sure to share it with your
friends and ask them to join the Campaign for Citizenship with you.

Right now is a crucial moment for immigration reform -- you can make the
difference:

http://www.campaignforcitizenship.com

Thanks for all you do,

Eddie