[COMM-ORG] Digital Stories for Place-based health organizing

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sun May 6 15:49:34 CDT 2012

From: Natasha Freidus <tasha at creativenarrations.net>

Hello,

I wanted to share a website we've created here in Seattle to use stories
as a way to promote health equity, engage residents in local
orgnanizing, and influence decision-makers.
You can check it out at Mapping Our Voices for Equality,
www.mappingvoices.org

If anyone is interested in learning more about digital storytelling for
organizing work, we're offering an online workshop this June. You can
get more info and register on our website.

I'd love to hear about other efforts integrating organizing and health
equity as well as using digital stories in their work.

Best,

Tasha

Natasha Freidus

Co-Director, Creative Narrations