[COMM-ORG] Passing of Ed Schwartz

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Fri Dec 7 08:52:47 CST 2012

[ed:  thanks to Cheryl for the remembrance.]

From:
"Cheryl Honey" <cheryl at goodneighbors.net>
Date:
12/5/2012 8:10 AM
To:
<colist at comm-org.wisc.edu>

I appreciate the contribution Ed made to the field. He was so far ahead of
the curve many did not grasp the value of his Civic Values work. I hope
someone will continue his work in the world. He was a good friend. I will
miss him.

Cheryl

Cheryl Honey, CPP
Family Support Network, Int'l
(206) 240-2241
cheryl at communityweaving.org
www.communityweaving.org
www.familynetwork.org
www.goodneighbors.net

"The more resourceful we are among ourselves, the more valuable a resource
we become to our families, our communities and our world."