[COMM-ORG] Passing of Ed Schwartz

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Tue Dec 4 14:30:57 CST 2012

[ed:  thanks you to Peter for letting us know of the passing of Ed
Schwartz.  Other remembrances are welcomed.]

From: Peter Miller <peterm at igc.org>

Folks, I know many of you know Ed Schwartz, who just recently passed
away. I posted a tribute here when his Civic Values web site went down a
little over a year ago (http://openmediaboston.org/node/2136).

There will be a Memorial Service in Philadelphia on Thursday December
13, at 5 p.m. promptly at the National Constitution Center, 625 Arch St.
A dessert reception will follow. His wife, Jane Shull, has asked for
those who might like to make a donation in Ed's name, please direct it
to Public Citizens for Children and Youth (PCCY.org).
----peter miller
http://peterbmiller.wordpress.com/cmt2012