[COMM-ORG] The Bachajon 4 are FREE

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sat Jul 30 16:56:49 CDT 2011

 From: Movement for Justice in El Barrio
<movementforjusticeinelbarrio at yahoo.com>

We rejoice in El Barrio, New York for the liberation of the 4
political prisoners of San Sebastián Bachajón.

Movement for Justice in El Barrio, The Other Campaign New York, would
like to share with everyone the great news on the liberation of
fighters for justice who endured unjust convictions imposed by the bad
government of the repressive Governor of the PRD Juan Sabines and
repressive PAN President Felipe Calderon for pure revenge, only
because they resisted and defended their land and their autonomy as
indigenous peoples.

They had to endure five months of an unjust imprisonment.

Their resistance and courage has been for Movement for Justice in El
Barrio a inspiration and a powerful reason to keep fighting.

In El Barrio, New York, we celebrate because we know that this was not
a triumph of the rule of law that does not exist in Mexico, rather one
for the organizing and mobilizing of our brothers and sisters,
ejidatarios of San Sebastian Bachajon and our comrades of good heart
in Mexico and all over the world.

We embrace you too and celebrate you all.

With the spirit of "an injury to one is an injury to all," together we
fought and accomplished the liberation of our brothers from San
Sebastián Bachajón.

¡Viva las y los ejidatarios de San Sebastián Bachajón!

¡Viva el EZLN!

¡Viva La Otra Campaña!