[COMM-ORG] query: Community-Based Participatory Research Info

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 5 14:40:41 CDT 2011

 Whoops, sorry COMM-ORG, I meant this to go just to Vicente.  So please
feel free to respond to Vicente's original query, below my response, or
you may want for Vicente to respond to me.

Randy

--

Randy Stoecker

Professor
e-mail:  rstoecker at wisc.edu

Department of Community and Environmental Sociology
350 Agricultural Hall
1450 Linden Drive
Madison, Wisconsin
53706

Tel: (608) 890-0764
Fax: (608) 262-6022

Note:  Due to the continuing possibility of open records requests for faculty e-mails, I cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any e-mail communications using the wisc.edu e-mail system. You can contact me on my personal e-mail at stoecker.randy at gmail.com