[COMM-ORG] query: Community-Based Participatory Research Info

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 5 14:38:34 CDT 2011

 Hi Vicente,

I am happy to send this out to the list, but wanted to check and see if
you wanted to specify your query.  There are literally hundreds of
articles, websites, books, etc. on CBPR.  If you are looking for
specific tools or have specific kinds of questions, that may help people
better respond.  Just let me know if you would like your message to go
out as is or send me a new version.

Randy