[COMM-ORG] New book: Change Research

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 19 11:41:24 CDT 2011

From: Sanford Schram <sschram at brynmawr.edu>

Dear Colleagues:

Just published is a new book I have co-authored with Corey Shdaimah and
Roland Stahl--

Change Research: A Case Study on Collaborative Methods for Social
Workers and Advocates (Columbia University Press):

http://www.changeresearch.net/

http://changeresearch.blogs.brynmawr.edu/

http://www.amazon.com/Change-Research-Collaborative-Methods-Advocates/dp/0231151799/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1313600644&sr=1-2

http://cup.columbia.edu/book/978-0-231-15178-8/change-research

If you use the Columbia University Press link (the last one listed
above) and enter the promo code “CHASH” to buy the book from this site,
you will receive a 30% discount off the price of the book. Please feel
free to pass this along.

Best regards, Sandy Schram

--

Randy Stoecker

Professor
e-mail:  rstoecker at wisc.edu

Department of Community and Environmental Sociology
350 Agricultural Hall
1450 Linden Drive
Madison, Wisconsin
53706

Tel: (608) 890-0764
Fax: (608) 262-6022

Note:  Due to the continuing possibility of open records requests for faculty e-mails, I cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any e-mail communications using the wisc.edu e-mail system. You can contact me on my personal e-mail at stoecker.randy at gmail.com