[COMM-ORG] Join BME to recognize the unsung heroes in Philadelphia

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Wed Aug 3 15:27:33 CDT 2011

 From:     Wendell Dingle <wendell at bmechallenge.org>

We wanted to reach out to COMM-ORG that works to empower communities
within the city of Philadelphia. I am writing to send a personal
invitation to you to get involved in the 2011 Black Male Engagement.

BME, pronounced Be Me, will identify, connect, and celebrate black men
and boys to bring the perspective of the positive impact that in-formed
and engaged black males have in our city.

Join us in making BME a success

    * We encourage you to share the opportunity with your team members
who are black males who work to serve our city and lead others to servic
    * Recognize your friends, uncle, coach, or a black male (age 14+)
for doing what they do everyday.

We welcome you to help spread the word to your networks, Philadelphians
should hear as many of these stories as possible on www.bmechallenge.org
by the deadline on on September 30, 2011.

Not only will participants connect with their peers, they will receive
public recognition and be eligible for project funding. I would love to
share more information about BME, the vision behind it as well as how it
works.

I thank you for your time and consideration and please do drop me an
email, I would love to further discuss.

Best regards,

Wendell Dingle
BME