[COMM-ORG] COMM-ORG may go off the air

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 1 15:40:42 CDT 2011

 [ed:  I am sharing Dave's response as it was written for the list.  The
UW-Madison has responded to the open records request for Professor
Cronon's e-mails.  You can read her response here:
http://www.news.wisc.edu/19190 .]

From: David Beckwith <dbeckwith at needmorfund.org>

I strongly urge those who care about continuing this powerful and valuable
resource to look for ways to support Randy and comm-org as well as planning
for a quick transfer of the whole deal to a freighter anchored in
international waters or a satellite staffed by organizer aliens or
something. And get some MONEY from Media Matters or Alliance for Justice or
Soros or somebody (with more than feeble little Needmor) to keep this
going!!