[COMM-ORG] new book on school desegregation and race

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Mon Sep 6 09:00:47 CDT 2010

  [ed:  Bill responds to Howard's post.]

From: "Bill Schlesinger" <pvida at whc.net>

Interesting.  I would have said that these are classically conservative
values.

They saw society as made up of individuals, emphasized a procedural
right to choose over any specific outcome, and believed government
should not intervene in individual decisions.

Bill Schlesinger

Project Vida

3607 Rivera Avenue

El Paso, TX 79905