[COMM-ORG] help NPA improve website and e-mails

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sat Oct 2 09:15:26 CDT 2010

  From: National People's Action <npa at npa-us.org>

Your opinion is gold to us. Plain and simple.

And, we need your input on how to improve the Showdown in America
website and emails.

Take 5 minutes to fill out a survey and help us take the campaign to
hold big banks and Wall Street accountable to the next level.

Tell us what you think of our website and emails - TAKE THE SURVEY!

http://showdowninamerica.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=689&qid=131799

Thank you.

- Showdown in America

National People's Action (NPA) is a Network of community power
organizations from across the country that work to advance a national
economic and racial justice agenda.  NPA has over 200 organizers working
to unite everyday people in cities, towns, and rural communities
throughout the United States.

810 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60642
United States