[COMM-ORG] Extreme capacity-building ? RFP for PTP?s new 2011 program!

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Wed Nov 10 10:56:26 CST 2010

  From: "Arif Mamdani, Progressive Technology Project"
<info at progressivetech.org>

Are your organizing, communications, fundraising, and voter engagement
activities integrated and well-supported by your in-house technology?

Is your database a seamless part of your organization, doing everything
you need it to do?

Are you taking full advantage of online tools?

If you find yourself answering “no, not really, not the way we’d like”
to these questions your organization might want to apply to be part of
the Progressive Technology Project’s newest program:

PTP’s Innovation and Integration Partnership Project

We’re accepting applications now for partners in a year-long extreme
capacity building program that includes training, technical assistance,
consulting, technology assessments, and, if it’s an organizational fit,
our database for organizers -- PowerBase.

To learn more and to download the application form click here:
https://ptp.ourpowerbase.net/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=310&qid=45429

Applications due Friday, December 3rd.
Progressive Technology Project
2801 21st Ave S STE 132E