[COMM-ORG] Robert Fisher on new Book on ACORN, Saturday, 4/17/10, 5:30 pm, Busboys, 5th & K]

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 31 09:25:53 CDT 2010

From:     Brian Kettenring <bkettenring.cg at gmail.com>

Friends,

    I wanted to ask your help spreading the work about Bob Fisher's
presentation on April 17th about his new book on the work and legacy of
ACORN.  "The People Shall Rule" is an edited collection that tells the
story of ACORN's organizing work, giving insight into the work that
motivated the right's assault on the organization.  I hope you'll join
me and Bob there, and spread the word.  Flyer attached.

Bob Fisher on "The People Shall Rule"
Saturday, April 17, 2010
5:30 pm
Busboys and Poets, 5th & K St., Washington, DC

Brian Kettenring, Interim Director
Leadership Center for the Common Good
1825 K St., NW  Suite 400
Washington, DC 20006