[COMM-ORG] Death of ACORN

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 24 20:44:10 CDT 2010

[ed:  thanks to Kay for the reply.]

From: K GRUENEICHCAREY <kgrueneichcarey at hotmail.com>

All the reports also repeated the film interviews by those plants,
despite the fact that the films were shown to be faked over & over again!
Too bad its outgoing board can't sue for character defamation on a
personal basis, just to show that those who use smear tactics don't
escape punishment...And several were the adult children of well
connected politicians!! Is this how those parents raised their own
children or how they themselves do politics, only on a more subtle level???

Bail out Main Street, not Wall Street or the Bigwigs!!
kaythegardener