[COMM-ORG] query: disaster prevention and response organizing

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 9 13:15:28 CST 2010

[ed:  thanks to Jayne for replying to Wettaka's query.]

From: Jayne Cravens <jc at coyotecommunications.com>

Greetings, Wettaka Abasar.

In order to get answers to your question about long term strategies of
landslide prevention and short term interventions, I suggest you post
your question to:

http://www.aidworkers.net

and

http://community.eldis.org/

These two communities are made up of aid and development professionals
all over the world.