[COMM-ORG] query: starting organizing

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 9 12:59:01 CST 2010

[ed:  please feel welcomed to copy COMM-ORG with responses to Pierce's
query.  A bit from me below.]

From: Pierce Cheney <pierceforpeace at gmail.com>

Hello everyone,

I just heard about this/found you online. I am very interested in this
as I am part of a small group of people trying to organize our community
(San Diego) for multiple reasons, but primarily or firstly to get help
getting the vote out for the coming June primaries and in general
getting more people involved in their community/what's going on.

Thank you for any help/knowledge you can provide,

   Pierce

[ed:  the COMM-ORG website has a number of organizing manuals that may
be helpful.  Go to http://comm-org.wisc.edu/comm-org/page.php?24 ]