[COMM-ORG] Vote Now for the Out of the Box Prize for the Community Tool Box

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Fri Dec 17 17:17:42 CST 2010

  From:
"Tom Wolff" <tom at tomwolff.com>

Warm holiday greetings from the Community Tool Box Team.

We are proud to announce the top ten finalists for the Out of the Box
Prize for best community innovation. 309 groups from 42 countries
submitted their inspiring community change stories. These hundreds of
projects reflect the abundance of good work being done to improve
community health and well-being around the world. Out of the Box Prize
winners will be announced February 15, 2011.

You can review the inspiring innovations of the ten finalists by
visiting http://ctb.ku.edu/en/out_of_the_box/finalists.aspx. We also
invite you to vote for up to three of your favorite projects to receive
the Grand Prize of $5,000 or the Second Prize of $2,000 (plus free
customized WorkStations.) To vote, simply go to
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PCMD7Z8. (Voting ends on January 31, 2011.)

The Tool Box hopes to develop more interactive features and to expand
our sharing of innovative community news in the coming year and beyond.
To keep abreast of these community developments, and to receive email
updates about the Out of the Box Prize, we encourage you to subscribe to
our free eNewsletter. (If hyperlink does not appear, please go directly
to:
http://ctb.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=b4985aac936a0ffb3808ff31c&id=578140282c).
Of course, we deeply value your privacy and will not sell or otherwise
distribute your contact information.

Wishing you all the best this holiday season,

the Community Tool Box Team

More about the Community Tool Box :

Many of you are already familiar with the Community Tool Box, which has
been creating and disseminating free, practical guidance about community
health and development online since 1995. For those of you who have not
viewed our site recently, we invite you to visit us at http://ctb.ku.edu
; where you will find over 300 how-to-do-it instructional modules, with
over 7000 pages of support materials.

Christina Holt, MA | Associate Director for Community Tool Box Services

Work Group for Community Health and Development |
http://communityhealth.ku.edu

Community Tool Box | http://ctb.ku.edu | @CToolBox | facebook
1000 Sunnyside Avenue, 4082 Dole Center| Lawrence, Kansas| 66045| (785)
864-0533

Tom Wolff & Associates
Author of The Power of Collaborative Solutions
Jossey Bass/John Wiley  published February 2010

Available at www.tomwolff.com