[COMM-ORG] PICO DREAM ACT organizing

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sat Dec 4 09:00:07 CST 2010

  From: Jaci Braga <news at piconetwork.org>

To view this message in a browser:
http://www.actonsoftware.com/acton/rif/710/s-00a7-1012/-/l-sf-cl-70140000000Sorg-0023:7079/l-sf-cl-70140000000Sorg-0023/showPreparedMessage

"All they want to do is serve our country and live the American Dream"
said Fr. Lauro Bejo of Our Lady of Peace

Catholic Church in Kansas City, MO

Faith leaders across the country are mobilizing in support of the DREAM
Act, which could give our youth a chance to give back to America.

PICO federations in key states including Florida, Kansas, Missouri,
California, and New York are holding faith events in support of the
DREAM Act. 10,000 flyers

http://www.piconetwork.org/admin/documents/files/DREAM-Flier-Serve-their-country-PICO2-ENGLISH.pdf

in support of the DREAM Act were distributed in congregations across the
country. Dozens more congregations will disseminate information on the
DREAM Act in worship services this coming weekend. See a full list of
events across the country here

http://www.piconetwork.org/page?id=0051#events

& read our statement

http://www.piconetwork.org/news-media/releases?id=0038

released today. Keep Pushing the DREAM!

Call 1-866-945-0566 to urge your Senator to

Support the DREAM Act

&

Also, please text the word "Faith" to the number 69866 to join our PICO
immigration action alerts