[COMM-ORG] query: Overcoming Technology Barriers in Community Organizing

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Wed Dec 1 20:16:39 CST 2010

  [ed:  please feel welcomed to copy COMM-ORG with responses to Khyati's
query.]

From: Khyati Desai <KDesai at PointsofLight.org>

Hello,
I oversee a program that is based on asset based community development
and building community from the inside out. Some of our sites are
wondering how they can overcome the lack of access many under-resourced
communities have to technology in order to empower them to create local
change. Does any one have tools or resources that can help?

Thanks,

Khyati Desai
kdesai at pointsoflight.org