[COMM-ORG] query: Shel Trapp's "What is an Organizer"

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Wed Dec 1 20:13:23 CST 2010

  [ed:  thanks to Corianne for replying to Stan's query.]

From: Corianne Scally <coriannescally at gmail.com>

Stan,

I have a copy of a 5-page article by Shel Trapp titled "The Myth of the
Organizer" that a local organizer here gave me a couple of years ago to
pass along to my students. He notes it is an excerpt from an NTIC
training booklet titled "Dynamics of Organizing". I have located this
entire 1976 booklet reproduced online at:
http://hoanewsnetwork.com/articles/Dynamics%20of%20Organizing.pdf. I
don't know if this is what you are looking for, but thought it worth
passing along regardless.

All my very best,
Corianne

Corianne P. Scally, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, Department of Geography & Planning

Affiliated Faculty, Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy

University at Albany, SUNY

Arts and Sciences 227

1400 Washington Avenue

Albany, NY  12222