[COMM-ORG] query: New CDFI needing assistance locating similar CDFI's

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sat Aug 28 12:09:06 CDT 2010

  [ed: please contact Denise at the address below with responses to her
query.]

From: "Denise Carver" <dcarver at msgcrc.com>

I am with Gulf Coast Renaissance Corp, a newly certified CDFI on the MS
Gulf Coast. We are trying to get the names and contact information of
CDFI’s with similar geographical/regional experiences as ours so that we
may learn from them as we form our strategies for the future. If anyone
knows of a CDFI in the following areas, I would appreciate if you could
reply with their information.

1. A CDFI in Alaska that has lines of business that may have emerged due
to any lasting effects from the Exxon/Valdez oil spill.

2. A CDFI in any city with a new, emerging or expanded port.

Thank you so much for any assistance you can provide to us.

Denise Carver

Office Manager

Gulf Coast Renaissance Corporation

11975-H Seaway Road