[COMM-ORG] query: Reading(s) on the Tea Party?

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Wed Aug 25 13:01:46 CDT 2010

  [ed:  thanks to Adam for the contribution.]

From:  flint at igc.org

In the Fall issue  of the American Sociological Association Critical
Mass Bulletin, Critical Behavior & Social Movements Section chair Nella
Van Dyke leads off a brief but useful series on right wing movements
with an essay about the Tea Party movement.

Here's the link
http://www2.asanet.org/sectioncbsm/critical-mass-2009fall.pdf

-Adam Flint