[COMM-ORG] query: policies and procedures for CDFIs

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 13 20:04:54 CDT 2010

  [ed: since this query is a bit outside the focus of community
organizing, please direct your responses to Rose at the address below
unless your response also is relevant to community organizing.]

From: Rose Washington <rose at tedcnet.com>

I’m the executive director of a small CDFI, microloan intermediary and
CDBG Revolving Loan Program. We’re rewriting our financial management
policies. Can anyone share their related policy manuals on internal
controls, procurement & purchasing, separation of duties, etc. Thanks
for your consideration.

Rose

Rose Washington Rentie

www.TEDCnet.com

918-585-8332

918-585-2473 (fax)

which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged
material. Any review, distribution, or other unauthorized use of the
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this email or calling 918-585-8332 and delete
the material from any computer.