[COMM-ORG] query: relational versus action organizing

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Wed Aug 11 09:31:10 CDT 2010

  [ed:  thanks to Tom, Donna, Bob, and Peter for continuing the discussion.]

From: "Tom Wolff" <tom at tomwolff.com>

Randy & Co

I agree that this is a great question.
I put out a tip sheet years ago on this issue which I think is still timely-
please ignore the email at the end of it
http://www.tomwolff.com/resources/organizing_v_building.pdf

I updated my thinking somewhat in my new book The Power of Collaborative
Solutions
Would love to be part of ongoing discussions on this issue
Thanks for raising it
Tom

Tom Wolff & Associates
Author of The Power of Collaborative Solutions
Jossey Bass/John Wiley  published February 2010

Available at www.tomwolff.com