[COMM-ORG] job: director, Fenway CDC, Boston, no salary info

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Tue Nov 3 11:23:29 CST 2009

From: annsilver at aol.com

The Fenway CDC seeks an Executive Director to lead our community based org=
anization. We work to achieve greater residential stability and diversity=
 in the Fenway neighborhood of Boston. FCDC engages neighborhood residents=
 in community planning, develops affordable housing, and advocates for ser=
vices, primarily for low and moderate income community residents. Our idea=
l Executiv Director will be a successful resource developer, a dedicated=
 community developer and a dynamic spokesperson. S/he will have expereince=
 as a team manager and be looking to grow with FCDC over a number of years=
. For more information, see www.fenwaycdc.org. Submit cover letter and res=
ume by November 20, 2009 to: FenwayCDC Executive Search at gmail.com. Equal=
 Opportunity Employer.

=20

Ann L. Silverman

Community Development and Management Consultant

617-901-0781

annsilver at aol.com
annlsilverman at gmail.com

=20