[COMM-ORG] query: web-based software for organizers

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Thu Feb 19 09:15:36 CST 2009

[ed:  thanks to Kristen for replying to Lane's query.]

From: "Kristin Sundell" <kristin at jubileeusa.org>

We are currently using etapestry -- www.etapestry.com  It has been a
fantastic tool for us -- allows us to keep our database online, secure &
accessible, share notes and info about contacts, track donations and
activity, pull lists of people interested/active in a particular region or
on a particular topic, etc.  You can set it up to be as simple or complex as
you need.  It is simple enough that we can train volunteers to help us with
data entry.  It is expensive if you have a big database, but I believe there
is a free option if you stay below a certain number of entries.  Definitely
worth checking out.

Kristin Sundell, M.Div.
Deputy Director
Jubilee USA Network