[COMM-ORG] job: development manager, Boston, no salary info

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 18 12:54:04 CST 2009

From: Ann Silverman <mcandevelopmentmanager at gmail.com>

The Massachusetts Communities Action Network (MCAN) is a federation of
community improvement organizations. We seek a *Development Manager* to join
our Boston office, and to assume major responsibility for our fundraising
efforts. The Development Manager will take the lead on MCAN's resource
development activities. S/he will work closely with the Executive Director
to raise funds for MCAN and for our six affiliates. The Development Manager
may also provide research assistance to support our work on local, state,
and national issues. S/he will manage organizational visibility and
communications. We seek a highly organized person with excellent written and
verbal communication skills, and strong research and analytical skills. See
www.mcan-oltc.org. Send resume and cover letter by February 27 to: MCAN
Development Manager Search, mcandevelopmentmanager at gmail.com. *MCAN is
committed to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity in employment. *