job: housing organizer, NY, no salary info.

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sun Oct 26 16:17:37 CDT 2008

Please post far and wide and help us find a fabulous new organizer!

Position Title: Housing Organizer

build on the wins of our innovative Housing Not Warehousing campaign.
Tasks range from basic organizing strategies in targeted neighborhoods,
such as outreach, basebuilding and leadership development, to intensive
campaign development strategizing, coalition, legislative and public
policy work. Bilingual English-Spanish candidates are preferred. PTH is
an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, work environment.
Send cover letter with salary requirement, resume and writing sample to
the attention of Sam J Miller.

DO NOT phone with inquiries.

For more detail about Picture the Homeless or our Housing Not
Warehousing Campaign, please go to our blog:
www.picturethehomeless.org/blog
or website
www.picturethehomeless.org

Picture the Homeless
2427 Morris Ave., 2nd Fl.
Bronx, New York 10468
fax 646-314-6429
or email to sam at picturethehomeless.org

Please send all resumes by November 15th.

--
Lynn Lewis
Director, Picture the Homeless
www.youtube.com/picturethehomeless