Query: Good films on youth organizing and action

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Thu Oct 23 09:36:36 CDT 2008

[ed:  thanks to Tasha for responding to Betty's query.]

From:
Natasha Freidus <tasha at creativenarrations.net>

There are several shorter digital stories (personal narratives made by
youth) on organizing and action on the Stories for Change site,
www.stories forchange. net, these are the youth stories:
http://storiesforchange.net/topics/youth
and you can search for organizing by keyword as well.

Tasha