Come Wrestle With Starbucks!--discuss Kim Fellner's book

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Thu Oct 2 11:47:11 CDT 2008

From: "Kim Fellner" <kim.san2 at verizon.net>

In the midst of this wildly unpredictable and consuming election season,
I'll be grabbing a few opportunities to discuss my new book: Wrestling
With Starbucks: Conscience, Capital, Cappuccino.   So I hope you'll take
a quick coffee break with me!

   October 6, 2008, 2:00 PM
   B&N @ John Hopkins University
   3330 St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD 21218

   October 13, 2008, 7:00 PM
   Harvard Coop  #300
   1400 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA

    firedoglake book salon
   October 19, 2008   5-7 PM eastern time
   http://firedoglake.com/booksalon

  If you're in Baltimore or Boston, please join me. If you're not in the
neighborhood, tell your friends (and catch the firedoglake book salon).
Also, if you know media folks who might be interested, please let them,
and me, know.  This book stuff, like organizing, is all about
relationships!

Kim Fellner

kim.san2 at verizon.net
www.wrestlingwithstarbucks.com