job: paid campaign internship: Philadelphia, with salary info

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sun Feb 24 11:04:29 CST 2008

From: "Chris White" <chris.organizer at gmail.com>

Paid Activist/Progressive Internships Available

Change To Win is a coalition of unions on the forefront of the fight for
low-wage &amp; immigrant workers. Join us!

We are looking for field research interns to be part of an organizing
campaign. Interns will be doing hands on, important research that will
directly help workers win better working conditions and a voice at their
job. Interns will be working in a team with experienced organizers.

You can make $12-14/hour while making a difference.

Internships are full-time and part-time. Start and end times are flexible.
Initial internships are for 90 days with a possibility of extension.
Students &amp; recent grads welcome!

Qualifications: We are looking for local activists
with solid writing, verbal, and people skills. (Retail experience a plus!!)
Maturity and accountability are a must.

Email resume and/or questions to Richard Granger and Joanna Bouldin at
ctwphilly at gmail.com