book announcement: Community Development Reader

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sun Feb 24 10:54:57 CST 2008

[ed:  thanks to Jonathan and James for focusing on the local independent
bookstore.]

From: "Lowe, Jonathan \(LRC\)" <Jonathan.Lowe at LRC.KY.GOV>

David,

Another way to do it is to go to your locally owned and operated
independent bookstore and place an order.

Book Sense, the organization for independent booksellers in the U.S. has
a store locator at their website at http://www.booksense.com/.  If you
do not have an independent bookstore in your area, many independent
bookstores will be happy to order and ship a book anywhere in the U.S.

Best,

Jonathan Lowe

From: "James DeFilippis" <jdefilip at rci.rutgers.edu>

The book is also available from Amazon or Barnes and Noble.  Or better
yet, most neighborhood bookstores (where they still exist) can order it
pretty easily from the publisher.