Community Organizing and Technology Institute: databases

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 18 11:38:45 CST 2008

From: "Progressive Technology Project"
<Progressive_Technology_Project at mail.vresp.com>

Only 14 more days to sign-up for PTP’s Training on Databases and
Technology Assessment and Planning taking place April 2-4, 2008 in
Minneapolis, MN

If your organization is looking to improve its database, this is the
program to dig in and find out what PTP has learned from the best
practices in the field.

Our Database, Assessment, and Planning COaTI (Community Organizing and
Technology Institute) is designed for organizers who want to build up
their database skills, develop a better understanding of what databases
can and can’t do, and deepen their understanding of how a specific
technology fits into a broader vision for your organization and its
technology use. This COaTI features a combination of large group, small
group, and hands-on work. While we will provide computers for the
training, participants are encouraged to bring a laptop and a copy of
your organization’s database.

Registration closes in 14 days. Click here to get more information and
to register. Some scholarships available.

http://www.progresssivetech.org

--

Registration open for PTP’s 2008 Technology and Organizing Training
Programs see: www.progressivetech.org for more info

Arif Mamdani
Capacity Building Program Director - Progressive Technology Project
http://www.progressivetech.org/
arif at progressivetech.org phone: 612.724.2600 ext 12 skype: arifmamdani