Building Movement Project update

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sat Feb 9 13:41:38 CST 2008

From:  info at buildingmovement.org

Building Movement Project
Demos, 220 Fifth Avenue
Fifth Floor
New York, NY 10001

T 212-633-1405
F 212-633-2015

http://www.buildingmovement.org
info at buildingmovement.org

The Building Movement Project is housed at Demos: A Network for Ideas &
Action.

Greetings from the Building Movement Project!

If you are a nonprofit organization that has taken on the hard work of
both providing social services and engaging your constituents to be
involved in their community, we would like to learn about your efforts.
Read about our case studies below, then fill out our short survey and
send it on to anyone else you think would be interested!

Also, we want to let you know that our application deadline for the
Director of Civic Engagement is fast approaching. Take a look at the
description below.
Looking for Case Study Participants in Social Service and Social Change

We are putting together case studies to be distributed to funders and
nonprofit staff in the U.S. and other countries to detail the ways
service providers integrate social change and civic engagement into
their day to day work. If you are interested in talking with us about
your successes and setbacks, please fill out this short survey.
Job Opening: Director of Civic Engagement

The Director of Civic Engagement will be part of a small staff that
works with a national team to initiate, support and carry out the
Project's work. To see a description, please visit our website. The
application deadline is February 12, 2008.

As a reminder, RSS allows you to subscribe to our website, and be
automatically notified when new articles are posted. It's compatible
with the web-browsers Opera, Firefox, Safari, or any newsreader program.

Post your comments, ideas and questions on our website at
www.buildingmovement.org. While you're there, you can also check out our
materials, updates and other resources.

Sincerely,

The Building Movement Project Team and Staff:
Linda Campbell
Helen Kim
Kim Klein
Robby Rodriguez
Emery Wright

--
Randy Stoecker

Associate Professor
e-mail:  rstoecker at wisc.edu

Center for Community and Economic Development
610 Langdon Street
3rd Floor
Madison, WI 53703

Phone: (608) 265-8256