Australia community engagement conference

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 8 12:53:36 CST 2008

Hi COMM-ORG,

Your moderator/editor here.  Two people mentioned that they could not
get the link in this message to work. It works fine for me, but it may
be redirecting through a firewall or proxy of some kind (some of the
Australian Internet providers have, to say the least, "unique" security
protocols).  When I get to the site, here is the address I end up with:

http://130.194.156.169:8080/traction/permalink/NationalConference1

Try that and see if it works better.

Randy