query: internal policy

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sun Feb 3 11:58:24 CST 2008

[ed:  thanks to Chris for responding to Nadine's query.]

From: "Chris Cavanagh" <story at web.ca>

Hi, Nadine,

chris cavanagh here from the Catalyst Centre in Toronto. We're a popular
education worker co-op and non-profit, to boot.

I'll send you a copy of our staff policies which we took a year to
craft. It doesn't include exactly what you list as your need. But i
think you might appreciate the plain language we used. At least it's as
plain as we could make it in the spirit of sustaining a democratic
collective. I'll send this directly to your e-mail.

peace

chris