community change conference

colist at comm-org.wisc.edu colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Thu Jan 25 21:48:59 CST 2007

From: "Family Support Network" <wecare at familynetwork.org>

NEXUS for Change www.nexusforchangel.org (flyer below) is two months
away and there have been over two hundred people in conversation
regarding our coming together to explore how to leverage the power of
participatory methods to more powerfully address local and global
challenges. I hope you will schedule this extraordinary event into your
calendar. The pioneers of many of todays change methods will be in
attendance. Conference is March 21-23rd, 2007 at Bowling Green University.

A Community of Practice is scheduled for Community Weaving practitioners
and others interested in meeting the method masters on March 21st from
Noon - 5pm. We will share our stories and explore strategies to advance
Community Weaving. There is no charge to attend this event. Please sign
up using the link below if you are planning to attend the March 21st
pre-conference Community of Practice session for Community Weaving.
http://www.nexusforchange.org/index.php3?object_id=ed50cc77d0da2e8e1fdada1e228afcd4

Registration is only $299 for the 3 day conference. Register at
www.nexusforchange.org.  Be sure to book your hotel rooms early.  They
are filling up fast.  See you in a couple months,

Cheryl

Cheryl Honey, C.P.P.
Master Weaver
Family Support Network, Int'l