New book on urban community organizing

colist at comm-org.wisc.edu colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Thu Jan 4 07:34:12 CST 2007

[ed:  thanks to Kathy for giving us the chance to reflect on the
options.  Here is the publisher link:
http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/orrtra.html ]

From: Kathy Partridge <interfaithfunders at yahoo.com>

I am interested in ordering Transforming the City from my local
bookstore, a community collective, rather than the Amazon monopoly.  (I
encourage other Comm-Org folks to seek out local independent bookstores
as well)  Therefore, I ask to please have the publisher information and
ISBN number in order to give these to Left Hand Books in Boulder.

I'll list the book on the Interfaith Funders website, and will put a
link to the publisher, if available, but not to Amazon.

Thanks,

Kathy Partridge
Interfaith Funders