new COMM-ORG papers

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Tue Dec 25 11:16:35 CST 2007

Good morning, COMM-ORG,

I am very pleased to announce the availability of Cheryl Honey's paper,
"Community Weaving: Creative Solution for a New Century."  In the
tradition of community building approaches such as asset based community
development and consensus organizing, this paper presents in detail the
method of community weaving.

I am also, as I sometimes do, posting one of my papers, "CBR and the Two
Forms of Social Change," hoping for feedback and discussion.  My paper
attempts to integrate community organizing and community-based research
approaches.

You can find both papers at http://comm-org.wisc.edu/papers.htm, in the
2007 section.

You will notice there are four currently unlinked papers there also.  I
am awaiting final approval from the authors.  There should also be one
or two more papers/reviews for the 2007 collection before I shift to 2008.

Randy Stoecker
rstoecker at wisc.edu