query: publicity outlets for a community building book

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sun Dec 16 19:49:57 CST 2007

[ed: thanks to Allison for responding to Collette's query.]

From: "Alison Cordero" <acordero at stnicksnpc.com>

City Limits here in NY (website: citylimits.org, is read by a lot of
organizers at all levels also gotham gazette.com

Alison Cordero
Deputy Director for Community Preservation
St. Nicholas NPC
11 Catherine St.
Brooklyn NY 11211
(718)388-5454 x 125