query: co-ops and CD

colist at comm-org.wisc.edu colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 12 14:43:06 CDT 2006

[ed:  thanks to Larry and Stephen for replying to James' query.]

From: Larry Yates <lamaryates at igc.org>

James

When I was doing research for various articles on cooperatives in the
late 90s, the National Association of Housing Cooperatives was a good
resource, and a long view of the history of coops. I don't know the
folks who work there now.

http://www.coophousing.org/

Larry Yates

**************************

From: Stephen Konieczka <Stephen.Konieczka at Colorado.EDU>

You may want to check with the following organizations as well:

UC Davis Center for Cooperatives
National Assoication of Student Cooperatives
National Cooperative Bank
University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives
International Co-operative Alliance ICA
NCGA | National Cooperative Grocers Association

-- Stephen Konieczka Graduate Student/Teaching Assistant Communication
Department Hellems 94, 270 UCB Boulder, CO 80309 303-827-5779
stephen.konieczka at colorado.edu