query: co-ops and CD

colist at comm-org.wisc.edu colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sun Sep 10 11:26:51 CDT 2006

[ed:  thanks to George for replying to James' query.]

From: "George Carns" <carnsg at landcdc.org>

James, you may want to check out the website of the Cooperative Development
Services here in Wisconsin @ http://www.cdsus.coop/index.html

They have an extensive bibliography of their own and other publications.

George Carns
Program Manager
Washington Park Partners
Lisbon Avenue Neighborhood Development