CBR and Disasters Website

colist at comm-org.wisc.edu colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Mon Oct 24 12:26:13 CDT 2005

[ed:  John has been organizing around post-hurricane issues--this site
is one of the products.]

From:     John Green <jgreen at deltastate.edu>

Hello everyone!

Here is the web address for a site I am developing for CBR and disaster
related work.

http://ntweb.deltastate.edu/vp_academic/jgreen/Institute_CBR/CBR%20and%20Disasters/CBR_and_Disasters_Main_Page.htm

Please feel free to send me web addresses, literature citations and
links, pictures and announcements you would like included in the page.

Check it frequently, as I plan to make updates a few times a week.

--John

John J. Green, Ph.D.

Assistant Prof. Sociology and Community Development

Graduate Coordinator, Community Development

Faculty Associate, Center for Community & Economic Development

Physical Address: 203C Kethley Hall, Delta State University

Mailing Address:

Division of Social Sciences

Box 3264

Delta State University