New discussion group on inclusionary housing

colist at comm-org.wisc.edu colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sun Oct 16 16:36:56 CDT 2005

[ed:  thanks to Linda for pointing out the wrapped link.  I forgot to
warn you all.]

From: Linda_of_PGFF <LindaSaffell at usa.net>

I noted that the link broke across lines -- folks may want to be sure
and cut-and-paste to make it to the subscription page for the new
discussion group.  Or type the "ousing" onto the end of the link in your
browser's URL window to complete the string.

Best,
Linda
PGFF
http://www.PGFerals.Org